We know how important your rug is to you and that is why we take the time to handle each one with the utmost care and respect. Each one of our rugs is made from some of the most delicate fabrics and your rug is more than just a rug – it is a piece of art. Whether you made the investment into your rug or it is a family heirloom, our team is able to provide you with the cleaning services needed to keep it looking beautiful.
One of the things that sets us apart from others is that we offer free pickup and delivery of your rug, so you know that it is always in good hands. Rugs are fragile, and this is no surprise. Even the most expensive rug can end up with a tear or rip.
If you would like to schedule rug cleaning services, call Rug Cleaning Jersey City today at 201-298-4826.
Our Unique Rug Cleaning Process
in Jersey City
No rug can hold up for 150 years without the proper care and cleaning. Automated machines and the wrong solutions can completely destroy the fabric and color of your rug, so it is vital that you only work with professionals who handwash your rugs – like our team.
Below, we will explain our cleaning process to you, so that you understand what steps are taken to ensure your rug is well cared for.
- Pre-inspection. This is the first step in the process and it is an important step. Our technicians will look over your rug and identify any concerning areas that may be present. We look for odors, stains, rips, and more.
- Color and dye test. Our team will perform a complete color and dye test on your rug to learn more about whether or not it has been treated before and whether or not the colors will run when cleaned.
- Vacuum. We will vacuum your rug before it is washed to remove any soil or dirt that may be on it.
- Stain and spot treatment. This is the point where your rug will undergo a spot and stain treatment.
- Full submersion bath. A full submersion bath is used to handwash your rug and get it clean and spotless. Once we know which solution is best for your rug, we mix it with water and then fully submerse the rug into the bath. We will use soft-bristle brushes to clean the rug as well.
- Rinse and dry. Once your rug has been cleaned, it will then be rinsed off and dried.
Call Today to Schedule Rug Cleaning Services – Jersey City
If you want to have your rugs cleaned, now is the time for you to call Rug Cleaning Jersey City at 201-298-4826. We provide the best handwashing services in the local area. Call now for a free quote or to schedule an appointment to have your rugs picked up.